May 25 2013, 3pm
- (I’m running errands for my pregnant wife. While walking to a nearby store, I see two teenagers harassing a child that is only four or five years old. I shoo them away from the boy, and he introduces himself.)
- Me: “So, where’s your mom at?”
- Boy: “She’s in the store. Do you have kids?”
- Me: “Not yet. We’re expecting a baby girl soon, though.”
- Boy: “Well, she’s going to turn out nice, like you! So, I’m going to marry her someday!”
- (I laugh, and play along while I bring him to the service desk, and wait until his mom picks him up. Six years later, my daughter comes home from school and introduces us to a friend that defended her against a bully on the playground. I didn’t recognize him, but he certainly knew who I was!)
May 25 2013, 11am
"We are the generation of nostalgia. We grew up in the age of transition. From hand-written letters to electronic mails. From film to digital. We were fascinated by new things, neglecting the way we spend our afternoons. Cupcakes and tea. Play-Doh and Polly Pockets. Young and naive. Technology completely changed the way we waited and we grew up too fast. The simple things in life seems more meaningful now. We grew up in the age of transition and have become the generation of nostalgia."
— this explains the 90s kids (via ladymargaerytyrells)
May 24 2013, 10pm
what if tumblr was red
wait i made more
my 3666th post is a tumblr hemospectrum
oh my god
this makes me uncomfortable
I WAS GOING CRAZY BECAUSE THERE WASNT ONE FOR VRISKA.
And then I realised its the normal one.
May 24 2013, 10pm
Can you imagine if at one con, instead of all the actors behaving like themselves, they dressed and acted like their characters? So instead of having a panel with Jared, Jensen, and Misha, you had one with Sam, Dean, and Castiel. Because I mean, they know their characters best and I think that would be really fun and wOW IT WOULD ALMOST BE LIKE YOU’RE MEETING THE ACTUAL CHARACTERS??!!!
i didn’t know i wanted this until now